codex Hiring for Telkom Indonesia
Mobile Developer (MD)
As a Mobile Developer, your primary role is in developing user-facing mobile apps, with specific emphasis on user interface design
Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
Design interfaces to improve user experience
Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
1. Good Knowledge of RESTFul APIs.
2. Experienced in using remote data sources, third party libraries, API’s, and web services
Specialist Requirements for Hybrid - React Native:
1. Experienced in more than 2 projects which use React Native.
2. Experienced in publishing Apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Specialist Requirements for Native Android - Kotlin:
1. Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Kotlin.
2. Good Knowledge of Best Practices on Android.
3. Experienced in publishing Apps on Google Play Store.
Specialist Requirements for Native IOS - Swift:
1. Experienced in more than 2 projects which use Swift.
2. Good Knowledge of Best Practices on iOS.
3. Experienced in publishing Apps on Apple App Store.
Deadline kirim lamaran : 14 Jul 2020