PURI SUNIA RESORT UBUD
JOB VACANCY FOR HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR STAFF IN PURI SUNIA RESORT UBUD- URGENT
PuriSunia Resort, A Peaceful home and an established boutique resortin Ubud – Bali is currently seeking candidates for the Human Resources Administrator Staff with the requirements :
· Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, law, psycology, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
· Has minimum one (1) year experience administering employee benefit plans in the health and welfare areas.
· Excellent computer and typing skills are required.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
· Strong interpersonal skill essential.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of insurance, regulations, plan design, and third party record keeping administration required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required. (english)
· Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
· High motivation and positive attitude
· Able to work in a high-pressure, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Can join immediately
In return, you will receive a share of tips, duty meals, and be eligible for future promotion to a supervisory or head role.
Deadline kirim lamaran : No Deadline